South Australia will welcome travellers from Western Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania from midnight on 16 June, as the State Government continues to ease restrictions.
Travellers from the above states and territory are no longer required to self-isolate for two weeks when they cross the border.
While SA Premier Steven Marshall has said opening to Queensland is on the cards, they are still concerned about transmission rates in New South Wales and Victoria.
Last week the SA Government said they will be opening their borders to all states by July 20.
The Premier also pointed out that while visitors are welcome to SA from the listed states and territory, SA residents may not necessarily be permitted to visit them.
“This doesn’t mean that those jurisdictions have lifted their borders for South Australians,” Mr Marshall said.
“What we are effectively doing is removing the border on our side … that means that we should see more people travelling into South Australia.”